Note: Not suitable for cleaning SUPER5 ink rollers!
- Mix the contents of one sachet with 50 – 100 ml of water, lukewarm water improves the cleaning effect
- Rinse the grip section and ink feed in (running) water to pre-clean it
- Insert a suitable ink converter into the grip section of your fountain pen
- Fill the converter with the cleaning fluid as if you were going to fill it with ink
- Drain the cleaning fluid from the converter into another cup
- Repeat the process several times, depending on the degree of ink staining of the fountain pen. The drained liquid should become clearer with each cleaning process
- Afterwards, rinse the grip section and ink feed with clear water – ideally distilled water